Direct Supervisor: Communications Manager
(under the guidance of Exec. Dir. and/or Communications Manager)
– Create strategies for building and nurturing client communities on multiple social platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
– Share the social voice of the CIS of Brunswick County and CIS Thrift Shops brand under guidance of CIS Communications Manager.
– Produce smart, creative, and personalized social content to facilitate and help lead conversations across a variety of social networks.
– Able to create and edit short video, create content, including gifs, video/animation, etc.
– Drive online engagement with CIS of Brunswick County content and events, while developing relationships with potential future supporters and thrift shop customers.
-Social media campaign management across all CIS and CIS Thrift Shop social media channels.
-10 hours per week.
-1-2 years social media experience.
– Basic knowledge of the social media space and awareness of trends as well as new platforms.
-Able to translate the brand voice to the digital space, serve as online editor and curator for CIS.
-An exceptional attitude and flexibility.
-Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
-Creative thinker and problem solver.
-K-8 education interest and some knowledge of Brunswick County education issues and opportunities.
To Apply: Send cover letter outlining qualifications and resume to CIS Communications Manager Todd Beane at email@example.com
*This is an unpaid internship opportunity for a student or volunteer looking to grow their skills in the communications and marketing field and gain firsthand experience in the workplace.
Direct Supervisor: Middle School Program Director
Basic Function: Aid CIS Success Coach with organizational needs, site needs assessment, contact with needed resources, contact with volunteers/mentors, development of community services projects, and evaluation of end of year surveys.
Contact: Mallory Wells, Middle School Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-5327 ext. 1434
Direct Supervisor: CIS Parenting Education Director
Basic Function: To learn about and increase knowledge of non-profit organizations, particularly as it pertains to parenting education. To assist in implementing and managing a countywide comprehensive parenting education program that offers prevention, intervention, educational services and parent support groups.
Contact: Margaret Roseman, Parent Education Director, email@example.com or
253-5327 ext. 1435